“Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten”
David Ogden Stiers
Family is an important aspect of our life. Whether they are your biological family or foster family, they are the ones who love and cherish you and you do the same in return. It is terribly easy to forget one important fact at times; family is the most valuable and important thing in the world. This could mean your parents, spouse, brothers, sisters, aunts, cousins, uncles, grandparents and in-laws and sometimes it also means people with whom you share unconditional love. That’s why we collected some awesome family quotes to remind us how important is family to us.
Your family plays a very important role in your life as they aid you in improving your personality and shaping your life. Family can teach you the value of affection, love, truthfulness, care and self-confidence. Moreover, you can learn how to cope with problems with the assistance of your loved ones as they give you suggestions and tools that can aid you in achieving success. The best part about family is that you can truly be yourself in front of them and there is no need for you to pretend because they will accept you for what and who you are.
Apart from that, you always know that if you are suffering from any problems or dealing with issues, whether in your personal or professional life, your family is always going to be there to provide you with support. They always stand by you so you can be strong and live through the tough times . With them around, you can be tension free and this will bring happiness and joy in your life. Family can bring decency in your life and this is very important because it can strengthen your relationships and make you a likeable, gentle and intelligent person.
Building a highly rewarding and successful career is everyone’s aim in life and this is where your family can help because they assist you in making a strong future. They can provide you with valuable suggestions about different career options you can consider. However, you probably don’t realize the importance of family until you have to spend a special occasion or holiday without your family members. That’s when you really feel their absence and see how they affect your life. They give you a sense of belonging no matter where you are.
The problem is that most of us are too busy in our lives so we don’t realize why our family is so essential. But, when we are looking in the face of difficulties and hurdles, all we can do is think about family and rush to them so they can help us out in our time of need. The truth is that family is the most consistent thing in our life so you know you can depend on them whenever times are tough and they will never judge you. This will have a positive impact on your relationships and life.
Family Quotes – Inspirational Heart Warming Quotes About Family Love
1. “When everything goes to hell, the people who stand by you without flinching– –they are your family.”
– Jim Butcher
2. “Sticking with your family is what makes it a family.”
– Mitch Albom
3. “Family is the most important thing in the world.”
– Princess Diana
4. FAMILY like branches on a tree, we all grow in different directions yet our roots remain as.
5. “A mother’s love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity, it dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path.”
– Agatha Christie
6. “Family quarrels are bitter things. They don’t go according to any rules.They’re not like aches or wounds, they’re more like splits in the skin that won’t heal because there’s not enough material.”
– F. Scott Fitzgerald
7. “Cherish your human connections – your relationships with friends and family.”
– Barbara Bush
8. “That’s what people do who love you. They put their arms around you and love you when you’re not so lovable.”
– Deb Caletti
9. “At the end of the day, a loving family should find everything forgivable.”
– Mark V. Olsen
10. Families are the compass that guides us. They are the inspiration to reach great heights, and our comfort when we occasionally falter.
– Brad Henry
11. “There’s nothing that makes you more insane than family. Or more happy. Ormore exasperated. Or more… secure.”
– Jim Butcher
12. You can choose your friends, but you can’t choose your family.
13. “Siblings: children of the same parents, each of whom is perfectly normal until they get together.”
– Sam Levenson
14. I know why families were created with all their imperfections. They humanize you. They are made to make you forget yourself occasionally, so that the beautiful balance of life is not destroyed.
– Anais Nin
15. Friends become our chosen family.
16. “Home is where you are loved the most and act the worst.”
– Marjorie Pay Hinckley
17. “Strangers are just family you have yet to come to know.”
– Mitch Albom
18. “You can kiss your family and friends good-bye and put miles between you, but at the same time you carry them with you in your heart, your mind, your stomach, because you do not just live in a world but a world lives in you.”
– Frederick Buechner
19. “When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much the old man had learned in seven years.”
– Mark Twain
20. “No man has ever lived that had enough of children’s gratitude or woman’s love.”
– William Butler Yeats
21. “There is no such thing as a “broken family.” Family is family, and is not determined by marriage certificates, divorce papers, and adoption documents. Families are made in the heart. The only time family becomes null is when those ties in the heart are cut. If you cut those ties, those people are not
your family. If you make those ties, those people are your family. And if you hate those ties, those people will still be your family because whatever you hate will always be with you.”
― C. JoyBell C.
22. “My dear young cousin, if there’s one thing I’ve learned over the eons, it’s that you can’t give up on your family, no matter how tempting they make it.”
― Rick Riordan
23. “When she can’t bring me to heal with scolding, she bends me to shape with guilt.”
– Libba Bray
24. “Parents were the only ones obligated to love you; from the rest of the world you had to earn it.”
― Ann Brashares
25. Ohana means family. Family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten.
— Lilo and Stitch
26. A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take.
— Cardinal Mermillod
27. “A man travels the world over in search of what he needs, and returns home to find it.”
– George Moore
28. A daughter is a miracle that never ceases to be miraculous…full of beauty and forever beautiful…loving and caring and truly amazing.
29. “All happy families are alike; each unhappy family is unhappy in its own way.”
– Leo Tolstoy
30. Friends are family you get to choose.
31. “Govern a family as you would cook a small fish – very gently.”
– Chinese Proverb
32. I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father’s protection.
– Sigmund Freud
33. Parents aren’t the people you come from. They’re the people you want to be, when you grow up.
34. While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.
– Angela Schwindt
35. My father didn’t tell me how to live. He lived, and let me watch him do it.
– Clarence Budington Kelland
36. A Father dosen’t tell you that he loves you. He shows you.
– Demitri The Stoneheart
37. “Spare the rod and spoil the child – that is true. But, beside the rod, keep an apple to give him when he has done well.”
– Martin Luther
38. Each day I am thankful for nights that turned into mornings, friends that turned into family, dreams that turned into reality, and likes that turned into love.
39. “One day you will do things for me that you hate. That is what it means to be family.”
– Jonathan Foer
40. I’m lucky to have family around me. Otherwise, I’ll be taking the risk of falling in love with myself. But there are always people close to me who I trust, who will scold me and pull my ears if I need it. Fame isolates people from reality. That happens to many artists, and I don’t want it to happen to me.
41. “A happy family is but an earlier heaven.”
– John Bowring
42. In every conceivable manner, the family is link to our past, bridge to our future.
– Alex Haley
43. In family life, love is the oil that eases friction, the cement that binds closer together, and the music that brings harmony.
– Friedrich Nietzche
44. No family is perfect… we argue, we fight. We even stop talking to each other at times. But in the end, family is family… The love will always be there.
45. Like branches on a tree, our lives may grow in different directions yet our roots remain as one.
46. Unconditional love is loving your kids for who they are, not for what they do… it isn’t something you will achieve every minute of every day. But it is the thought we must hold in our hearts every day.
– Stephanie Marston
47. The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.
– Henry Ward Beecher
48. “Rejoice with your family in the beautiful land of life!” -Albert Einstein
49. “Family gives us two things; one is roots, the other is wings” -Unknown
50. The secret is to make sure your family comes before anything else, because no matter what you do you’ve got to come home.
– Barry Gibb
51. Family isn’t always blood. It’s the people in your life who want you in theirs. The ones you accept you for who you are. The ones who would do anything to see you smile, and who love you you no matter what.
52. When you marry someone, you marry their entire family.
– Kevin Jonas
53. When our relatives are at home, we have to think of all their good points or it would be impossible to endure them.
– George Bernard Shaw
54. Let us make one point, that we meet each other with a smile, when it is difficult to smile. Smile at each other, make time for each other in your family.12
– Mother Theresa
55. My priorities are my friends and my family.
— Miley Cyrus
56. “Family is not an important thing, it’s everything.”
– Michael J. Fox
57.“If you cannot get rid of the family skeleton, you may as well make it dance.”
– George Bernard Shaw
58. I miss my family, I miss my friends. I mean the city itself, which is very pretty and familiar because it’s really all I ever knew. But it’s more my friends and family. I could go without the city. It doesn’t really matter where I am as long as I have family and friends close to me. It’s really all that matters.
— Justin Bieber
59. I love my family, They are my strength and motivation.
60. “Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family in another city.”
― George Burns
61. “Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family: Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one.”
– Jane Howard
62. I still recall every summer night like it was yesterday; the times would never end and my friends were family. Nothing mattered more than the loyalty we had.
63. “I think togetherness is a very important ingredient to family life.”
– Barbara Bush
64. “The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other’s life.”
– Richard Bach
65. Always kiss your children goodnight, even if they’re already asleep.
– H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
66. “The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other’s life. Rarely do members of one family grow up under the same roof.”
― Richard Bach
67. “My family comes first. Maybe that’s what makes me different from other guys.”
– Bobby Darin
68. “I sustain myself with the love of family.”
― Maya Angelou
69. “To understand your parents’ love, you must raise children yourself.”
– Chinese proverb
70. “The homemaker has the ultimate career. All other careers exist for one
purpose only – and that is to support the ultimate career. ”
– C.S. Lewis
71. “We do not develop habits of genuine love automatically. We learn bywatching effective role models – most specifically by observing how our parents express love for each other day in and day out.”
– Josh McDowell
72. “Is this what family is like: the feeling that everyone’s connected, that with one piece missing, the whole thing’s broken?”
– Trenton Lee Stewart
73. “Writers will happen in the best of families.”
– Rita Mae Brown
74. “One’s family is the most important thing in life. I look at it this way: One of these days I’ll be over in a hospital somewhere with four walls around me. And the only people who’ll be with me will be my family.”
– Robert Byrd
75. “As mothers and daughters, we are connected with one another. My mother is the bones of my spine, keeping me straight and true. She is my blood, making sure it runs rich and strong. She is the beating of my heart. I cannot now imagine a life without her.”
― Kristin Hannah
76. “Family life is too intimate to be preserved by the spirit of justice. It can be sustained by a spirit of love which goes beyond justice.”
– Reinhold Niebuhr
77. “The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.”
– Lee Iacocca
78. “we must take care of our families wherever we find them.”
– Elizabeth Gilbert
79. “All families are psychotic. Everybody has basically the same family – it’s just reconfigured slightly different from one to the next.”
– Douglas Coupland
80. “What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family.”
– Mother Teresa
81. “There is no such thing as fun for the whole family.”
– Jerry Seinfeld
83.“When trouble comes, it’s your family that supports you.”
– Guy Lafleur
84. “This was the trouble with families. Like invidious doctors, they knew just where it hurt.”
– Arundhati Roy
85. “Without a family, man, alone in the world, trembles with the cold.”
– Andre Maurois
86. “A man should never neglect his family for business.”
– Walt Disney
87. “The strength of a nation derives from the integrity of the home.”
88. “No one’s family is normal. Normalcy is a lie invented by advertising agencies to make the rest of us feel inferior.”
– Calire LaZebnik
89. Being a family means you are a part of something very wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life. No matter what.
90. “You are born into your family and your family is born into you. No returns. No exchanges.”
– Elizabeth Berg
91. I smile because you’re my sister. I laugh because there’s nothing you can do about it.
92. “Home is people. Not a place. If you go back there after the people are gone, then all you can see is what is not there any more.”
– Robin Hobb
93. Be nice to your children, for they will choose your rest home.
— Phyllis Diller
94. “He that raises a large family does, indeed, while he lives to observe them, stand a broader mark for sorrow; but then he stands a broader mark for pleasure too.”
– Benjamin Franklin
95. “There’s nothing I value more than the closeness of friends and family, a smile as I pass someone on the street.”
– Willie Stargell
96. “Rejoice with your family in the beautiful land of life!”
– Albert Einstein
97. Family is supposed to be our safe haven. Very often, it’s the place where we find the deepest heartache.
— Iyanla Vanzant
98. FAMILY where life begins and love never ends.
99. “Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten”
– David Ogden Stiers
100. Family knows your flaws but loves you anyway.