There is nothing more amazing than a mother’s love for her daughter. You can see it in her face when she sees her baby girl for the first time, and that glow only grows as her daughter becomes an amazing young woman. What follows are the best mother quotes from a daughter, so if you’re looking for the words to tell her what a good mother she is and how amazing all her love and support has always been, these are the perfect quotes for you.
Best Mother quotes From Daughters
16. “My mom taught me a woman’s mind should be the most beautiful part of her.” – Sonya Teclai
This beautiful sentiment says a lot about the state of the world today. Don’t teach your daughters that their worth is tied to their appearance. Their mind should be the thing that sets them apart, not their looks.
17. “All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.” – Abraham Lincoln
All of us, no matter how old we are, owe what we are to the amazing woman that we call mom, and we don’t thank them enough for it. Thank you, moms everywhere!
18. “If I have done anything in life worth attention, I feel sure that I inherited the disposition from my mother.”
– Booker T. Washington
We inherit a lot from our parents: mom’s eyes, dad’s chin, and the attitude of whichever parent isn’t punishing you at the moment. All of those things we have our mom’s to thank for.
19. “If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands?”
– Milton Berle
I’ve said for years that pregnancy should come with an additional set of hands. Even though we may seem overwhelmed by everything that motherhood throws at us, we’ll still manage to juggle everything, even if all we have is our two hands.
20. “To describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane in its perfect power. Or the climbing, falling colors of the rainbow.”
– Maya Angelou
This quote doesn’t really need a description, does it? Maya Angelou has beautifully summed up every amazing thing that we’ve ever thought about our mothers.
21.“Love as powerful as your mother’s for you leaves its own mark…to have been loved so deeply…will give us some protection forever.”
– J.K. Rowling
While this protection became literal in the Harry Potter trilogy, the concept works well in the real world as well. You will always find some measure of protection in your mother’s love.
22. “Acceptance, tolerance, bravery, compassion. These are the things my mom taught me. “
– Lady Gaga
Famous for her outlandish costumes and stunning voice, Lady Gaga also spends as much time as possible with her mother. Take in all the amazing things that your mom can teach you, while she is still here to teach them.
23. “There’s no such thing as a supermom. We just do the best we can.”
– Sarah Michelle Gellar
While we’d like to step into the nearest phone booth and don a flattering suit of spandex, Supermom just doesn’t exist. You don’t need to be a superhero to be a good mom.
24. “My mother…she is beautiful, softened at the edges and tempered with a spine of steel. I want to grow old and be like her. “
– Jodi Picoult
We see our mothers as soft, warm places to curl up and be safe, but we don’t often think of the amazing strength it takes just to be a mother.
25. “A mother is always the beginning. She is how things begin.”
– Amy Tan The Bonesetter’s Daughter
Your mother is the beginning. She is the beginning of your family, your life, and the things you learn. She is always there at the start of things.