mother daughter quotes part 2:
Daughter Quotes – Beautiful Quotes about Daughters
Having a daughter is like looking in a mirror that goes back in time. You can see yourself in her from the first moment that she emerges into the world, and that resemblance continues to grow as she becomes first a child, then a young woman and grows into her own personality. If you find yourself looking for the words to tell your daughter how amazing she is, then look no further. We’ve collected some of the best beautiful daughter quotes from mother from around the web. She is amazing, and she is a part of you. Let her know just how proud you are of where she’s come from and the woman she is becoming.
77. “The more a daughter knows the details of her mother’s life … the stronger the daughter.” – Anita Diamant The Red Tent
Learn as much as you can from your mother while she is still here, and you will be a stronger woman for it.
77. “A mother’s treasure is her daughter.”
– Catherine Pulsifer
There is no treasure greater than the love of a daughter, and her mother’s love for her.
78. “You’re braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.”
– Christopher Robin Winnie the Pooh
Don’t ever let anyone or anything get you down. You can do amazing things, you just have to believe that you can.
79. “You are my sun, my moon, and all of my stars.” – E. E. Cummings
This beautiful quote from poet E. E. Cummings really speaks for itself. A daughter is everything to the woman that she calls mom.
80. “Here’s to strong women. May we know them. May we be them. May we raise them.”
It’s hard to be strong in today’s world, but that shouldn’t discourage you from reveling in your own strength and passing it on proudly to your daughters.
81. “Believe in yourself so strongly that the world can’t help but to believe it too.” – Unknown
Confidence first comes from within. If you want the world to believe in you, you must first show the world that you have the self-confidence to achieve anything.
82. “A daughter is one of the most beautiful gifts this world has to give. “
– Laurel Atherton
There is nothing more amazing than looking into your daughter’s eyes for the first time. It is a gift that continues to give throughout your daughter’s life, and asks for nothing in return but love.
83. “A daughter is the happy memories of the past, the joyful moments of the present, and the hope and promise of the future.”
Children are the future, but they are also a strange and amazing look into your own past. It’s easy to see yourself in them as they grow.
84. “All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That’s his.”
– Oscar Wilde
Most of us grow up dreading the thought of becoming our mothers, until we have children of our own. We don’t respect the amazing things that our mom’s do until we become mothers ourselves.
85. “And though she be but little, she is fierce.” –Shakespeare
In today’s male dominated world, being a little fierce is a great way to keep your head above water, so to speak. Don’t be afraid to be fierce.
More Daughter Quotes
86. A daughter is a gift of love.
87. A daughter is a bundle of firsts that excite and delight, giggles that come
from deep inside and are always contagious, everything wonderful and precious
and your love for her knows no bounds.
– Barbara Cage
88. A daughter is a day brightener and a heart warmer.
89. A daughter is a miracle that never ceases to be miraculous…full of beauty
and forever beautiful…loving and caring and truly amazing.
90. A daughter is a treasure – and a cause of sleeplessness.
– Ben Sirach
91. Our daughters are the most precious of our treasures, the dearest possessions of our homes and the objects of our most watchful love.
– Margaret E. Sangster
92. A daughter may outgrow your lap, but she will never outgrow your heart.
93. Certain is it that there is no kind of affection so purely angelic as of a father to a daughter. In love to our wives there is desire; to our sons,ambition; but to our daughters there is something which there are no words toexpress.
– Joseph Addison
94. Daughter are angles sent from above to fill our heart with unending love.
– J. Lee
95. Never grow a wishbone, daughter, where you backbone ought to be.
– Clementine Paddleford
96. One of the greatest gifts I’ve ever gotten is my daughter.
– Ace Frehley
97. I have the most beautiful daughter in the world and I’m grateful for her.
– Bethenny Frankel
98. I hope that my daughter grows up empowered and doesn’t define herself by the way she looks but by qualities that make her a intelligent, strong and responsible woman.
– Isaiah Mustafa
99. The happiest moment of my life was probably when my daughter was born.
– David Duchovny
100. My daughter is the biggest gift; I’ve said it so many times and it sounds like a cliche, but the thing about being a parent is when you think you’ve cracked it, and you’re on top of your game, they change again and you have to catch up and adjust. I feel such a responsibility to instill good values in her, to be polite, to have discipline.
– Geri Halliwell
101. I try to be a good daughter, as I believe in karma and feel that how you are with your parents is directly proportionate to what you receive in your life. I am a big oneness follower, and our gurus have told us that if you want to achieve external happiness, you need to be happy internally. And your inner
circle is your family.
– Shilpa Shetty
102. If you would have a good wife, marry one who has been a good daughter.
– Thomas Fuller
103. Oh my son’s my son till he gets him a wife, but my daughter’s my daughter all her life.
– Dinah Maria Mulock Craik
104. What I wanted most for my daughter was that she be able to soar confidently in her own sky, whatever that may be.
– Helen Claes
More mothers and daughters quotes and sayings
105. “As mothers and daughters, we are connected with one another. My mother is the bones of my spine, keeping me straight and true. She is my blood, making sure it runs rich and strong. She is the beating of my heart. I cannot now imagine a life without her.”
― Kristin Hannah
Funny mother quotes
106. This is the reason why mothers are more devoted to their children than fathers: it is that they suffer more in giving them birth and are more certain that they are their own.
Growing Up Quotes
In a world that relies so heavily on text messages and 140 character tweets, it can be hard to express our feelings. Hopefully these heartfelt mother daughter quotes can help you tell your mom or child how special they are to you. Don’t let the opportunity pass you by. Call your mom today, hug your daughters close, and never let them forget that they are amazing and that they are loved. You never know when you won’t have the chance again.
Back To www.bmabh.com Home Page