When you need a little boost of energy in your day or more enthusiasm about the world around you, read through these inspirational quotes about life! The list of compiled quotes below is an effective way to energize you and motivate you in your own special life journey.
Positive & Inspirational Life Quotes Pictures
Image credit: www.morningquotes.info
The quotes below all share in common a positive spirit toward life. They show that you can accomplish much in life despite adversity, challenges and whatever else the day brings. The inspirational quotes about life that we list below are beautiful words from motivational speakers, authors, and entertainers.
These truly are the top inspirational quotes about life that you will find anywhere! We take pride in compiling the best quotations out there, and this list is no exception. Reading the motivational words will excite and empower you as you continue to reach for your goals!
This valuable list of inspirational life quotes is also a great way to motivate those you care about the most in this world! Share the list with the social media buttons onto Facebook, Twitter, and your other social networks, to uplift your friends and family. They will appreciate your positive spirit and the encouraging quotations as much as you do!
Life Quotes- 100 Inspirational Quotes about Life To Inspire You Live Life fully
1. Positive thoughts generate positive feelings and attract positive life experiences.
2. The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own. You do not blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the president. You realize that you control your own destiny. – Albert Ellis
3. Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears.
4. “Someday, everything will make perfect sense. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, be strong and keep reminding your self that everything happens for a reason.”
5. The happiest people don’t necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the best of
everything they have.
Best Short Quotes About Life
6. Life is a blank canvas, and you need to throw all the paint on it you can.
7. “Gratitude is the single most important ingredient to living a successful and fulfilled life.”
– Jack Canfield
8. “The biggest failure you can have in life is not trying at all.” – Emil Motyck
9. “Put your vision to reality. Wake Up and Live!” –Bob Marley
10. “I am thankful to all those who said NO to me. It’s because of them I did it myself.”
11. “Possession make you rich? I don’t have that type of richness. My richness is life, forever”
12. “I’m a slow walker, but I never walk back.” – Abraham Lincoln
13. “Love the life you live, live the life you love” –Bob Marley ( More Bob Marley Quotes)
14. “The number one skill in life is not giving up.” – Bryant McGill
15. “Once you choose hope, anything’s possible.”
― Christopher Reeve
inspirational life quotes and sayings to live by
16. “We don’t have to believe the story of our lives we’ve been told. You’re not the same person you were when you first had sex and not the same as you’ll be five years down the line. All redefining yourself requires is the bravery to be fearless, and let go of the judgments.”
— Laura Berman
17. “That which does not kill us makes us stronger.”
– Friedrich Nietzsche
18. Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.
– Joshua J. Marine
19. Don’t give up! Great things take time!– Unknown
20. Accept responsibility for your life. Know that it is you who will get you where you want to go, no one else.
– Les Brown
21. Life is more than just a question so keep living and the answer will come.
22. Life is not about how fast you run or how high you climb but how well you bounce.
23. “Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.”
– Bruce Lee
24. Life began with waking up and loving my mother‘s face.
– George Eliot
25.“The more a daughter knows the details of her mother’s life […] the stronger the daughter.”
― Anita Diamant
26. “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.”
– Thomas A. Edison
short positive quotes about life
27. “Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it.”
– Dennis P. Kimbro
28. “Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact.”
– William James
29. “Walk away from anything or anyone who takes away from your joy. Life is too short to put up with fools.”
30. “When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”
– Sydney Harris
31. “Look at the sparrows; they do not know what they will do in the next moment. Let us literally live from moment to moment.”
– Mahatma Gandhi
32. “You may find the worst enemy or best friend in yourself.”
– English Proverb
33. “Don’t chase people. Be yourself, do your own thing, and work hard. Theright people… the ones who really belong in your life, will come to you. And stay.”
– Will Smith
34. “Live each day as if your life had just begun.”
– Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
35. People will hate you, rate you, shake you, and break you. How you stand strong is what makes you.
36. I have found that if you love life, life will love you back
– Arthur Rubinstein
37. Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive and go do it. Because what the world needs is more people who have come alive.
– Howard Thurman
38. “The biggest failure you can have in life is making the mistake of never trying at all.”
39. There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle
– Albert Einstein
40. There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh.Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don’t. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living.
41. “Do one thing every day that scares you.”
― Eleanor Roosevelt
42. “Either you run the day, or the day runs you.”
– Jim Rohn
43. “Life has two rules: #1 Never quit #2 Always remember rule # 1.”
44. “Many of life’s failures are experienced by people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.”
– Thomas Edison
45. “Life is short, live it. Love is rare, grab it. Anger is bad, dump it. Fear is awful, face it. Memories are sweet, cherish it.” – Unknown
46. “Rule #1 of life. Do what makes YOU happy.”
47. We must let go of the life we had planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us
– Joseph Campbell
beautiful quotes on life
48. To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance.
– Oscar Wilde
49. “Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.”
– Joshua J. Marine
50. “Three things you cannot recover in life: the WORD after it’s said, the MOMENT after it’s missed and the TIME after it’s gone. Be Careful!”
51. “I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me.”
– Dudley Field Malone
52. Uncertainty is the only certainty there is, and knowing how to live with insecurity is the only security – John Allen Paulos
53. “Accept responsibility for your life. Know that it is you who will get you where you want to go, no one else.” – Les Brown
best positive quotes on life
54. “You’ve gotta dance like there’s nobody watching, Love like you’ll never be hurt, Sing like there’s nobody listening, And live like it’s heaven on earth.”
― William W. Purkey
55. “To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.”
56. “Don’t compare your life to others’. You have no idea what their journey is all about.”
― Regina Brett
57. Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.
– George Bernard Shaw.
58. “Life is an opportunity, benefit from it. Life is beauty, admire it. Life is a dream, realize it. Life is a challenge, meet it. Life is a duty, complete it. Life is a game, play it. Life is a promise, fulfill it. Life is sorrow, overcome it. Life is a song, sing it. Life is a struggle, accept it. Life is a tragedy, confront it. Life is an adventure, dare it. Life is luck, make it. Life is too precious, do not destroy it. Life is life, fight for it.” ―Mother Teresa
59. “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.”― Albert Einstein
60. “Where there is love there is life.”― Mahatma Gandhi
61. Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.
– Dr. Seuss
62. We become happier, much happier, when we realize life is an opportunity rather than an obligation.
– Mary Augustine
63. In three words I can sum up everything I know about life. It goes on.
– Robert Frost
64. One way to get the most out of life is to look upon it as an adventure.
– William Feather
65. “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” ― Mae West
66. You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face.
– Eleanor Roosevelt
67. When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
– Viktor Frankl
68. Life is very interesting. In the end, some of your greatest pains become your greatest strengths.
— Drew Barrymore
Positive Life Quotes To Inspire You
your life for the better.
– Unknown79. One of the happiest moments in life is when you find the courage to let go of what you can’t
change.- Unknown80. Feel good, be positive, spread happiness.- Unknown81. You will never see the positive things ahead of you, if you keep looking at the negative
things behind you.
– Unknown82. Being positive in a negative situation is not native. It’s leadership. – Unknown83. Surround yourself with positive people.- Unknown84. Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction ends up being the biggest step of your
life. Tip toe if you must, but take that step. — unknown
85. “Talking about our problems is our greatest addiction. Break the habit. Talk about your joys.”
― Rita Schiano
86. Always end the day with a positive thought. No matter how hard things were, tomorrow’s a fresh
opportunity to make it better.
87. Be with those who bring out the best in you, not the stress in you.
88. Don’t cry over the past, it’s gone. Don’t stress about the future, it hasn’t arrived. Live in
the present and make it beautiful.
89. Forget all the reasons why it won’t work, and believe the one reason why it will.
90. “Good things come to those who wait… greater things come to those who get off their ass and do anything to make it happen.” – Unknown
91. “you can, you should, and if you’re brave enough to start, you will.”
― Stephen King
92. “Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.”
– Norman Vincent Peale
93. “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.”
– Milton Berle
94. “If you want light to come into your life, you need to stand where it is shining.”
– Guy Finley
95. “No matter what the situation, remind yourself “I have a choice.”
– Deepak Chopra
96. “You are never too old to set another goal or dream a new dream.”
– C.S Lewis
97. “You want life-changing advice? Do everything differently today. Scare yourself. Dance for no reason. Sing louder than ever before. Talk to new people. If it scares you to death, do a lot of it. Act as if today is THE day. You’ll thank me tomorrow.”
– Vincent Van Gogh
101. Life is like a sewer… what you get out of it depends on what you put into it.