This article collect confidence quotes and quotes about self confidence. Some of these quotes are very inspiring, some are funny and some are so encouraging and heart warming.
120 Confidence Quotes To Inspire You
1. “Confidence comes not from always being right but from not fearing to be wrong.”
– Peter T. Mcintyre
2. Confidence is silent. Insecurities are loud.
3. “Always remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.”
– Christopher Robin
4. I’m going to stand outside. So if anyone asks, I’m outstanding.
5. “As soon as you trust yourself, you will know how to live.”
– Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
6. Be a voice, not an echo.
7. You must expect great things of yourself before you can do them.
— Michael Jordan ( Read more Motivational Basketball Quotes By Michael Jordan)
8. You teach people how to treat you by what you allow, what you stop, and what you reinforce.
— Tony Gaskins
9. “You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, ‘I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.’ You must do the thing you think you cannot do.”
― Eleanor Roosevelt ( Read more Eleanor Roosevelt Quotes)
10. “When I was a child my mother said to me, ‘If you become a soldier, you’ll be a general. If you become a monk, you’ll be the pope.’ Instead I became a painter and wound up as Picasso.”
― Pablo Picasso
11. Your smile is your logo, your personality is your business card, how you leave others feelings after an experience with you becomes your trademark.
12. “Accept who you are; and revel in it.”
― Mitch Albom
13. “Never dull your shine for somebody else.”
― Tyra Banks
14. A flower does not think of competing with the flower next to it. It just blooms.
15. “The eyes of others our prisons; their thoughts our cages.”
― Virginia Woolf
16. “Man often becomes what he believes himself to be. If I keep on saying to myself that I cannot do a certain thing, it is possible that I may end by really becoming incapable of doing it. On the contrary, if I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning.”
― Mahatma Gandhi
17. “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.”
― Eleanor Roosevelt
18. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
19. “Pride is holding your head up when everyone around you has theirs bowed. Courage is what
makes you do it.”
– Bryce Courtenay
20. When you start seeing your worth, you’ll find it harder to stay around people who don’t.
21. “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter, and those who
matter don’t mind.”
― Bernard M. Baruch
22. “The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it.”
― J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan
23. Your self-worth is determined by you. You don’t have to depend on someone telling you who
24. “I have great faith in fools – self-confidence my friends will call it.”
― Edgar Allan Poe
25. “Life has no remote….get up and change it yourself!”
― Mark A. Cooper
26. Whatever you believe about yourself on the inside is what you will manifest on the
27. Whether you think you can or think you can’t — you are right.
– Henry Ford
28. “A great man is always willing to be little.”
― Ralph Waldo Emerson
29. Cause there’s a light in me that shines brightly. They can try, but they can’t take that away from me.
— Mariah Carey
30. Your value doesn’t decrease based on someone’s inability to see your worth.
31. I can be changed by what happens to me, but I refuse to be reduced by it.
— Maya Angelou
32. If you believe in yourself enough and know what you want, you’re gonna make it happen.
— Mariah Carey
33. I have an everyday religion that works for me. Love yourself first, and everything else falls into line.
— Lucille Ball
34. Confidence is the sexiest attribute a woman can have. If you feel good, you’ll look good.
35. Just believe in yourself. Even if you don’t, pretend that you do and, at some point, you will.
— Venus Williams
36. “Control Your Own Destiny or Someone Else Will”
― Jack Welch
37. Let your faith be bigger than your fear.
38. “Life is ten percent what you experience and ninety percent how you respond to it.”
― Dorothy M. Neddermeyer
39. Lift up your head princess. If not, the crown falls.
40. “No matter what a woman looks like, if she’s confident, she’s sexy”
― Paris Hilton
41. Keeping busy and making optimism a way of life can restore your faith in yourself.
— Lucille Ball
42. A lion doesn’t lose sleep over the opinions of sheep.
43. “The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt.”
― Sylvia Plath
44. You attract people by the qualities you display. You keep them by the qualities you possess.
45. Just keep moving forward and don’t give a shit about what anybody thinks. Do what you
have to do, for you.
— Johnny Depp
46. “Because one believes in oneself, one doesn’t try to convince others. Because one is content with oneself, one doesn’t need others’ approval. Because one accepts oneself, the whole world accepts him or her.”
― Lao Tzu
47. Insecure people have to make excuses and put others down to feel confident. Confidence isn’t walking into a room with your nose in the air, and thinking you are better than everyone else, it’s walking into a room and not having to compare yourself to anyone in the first place.
48. Be so good they can’t ignore you.
— Steve Martin
49. No matter how many times you tell a girl she is beautiful, she will never believe you if
she doesn’t believe in herself.
— Katherine Beaulieu
50. If you dont have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.
— Lady Gaga
51. Self confidence is the best outfit. Rock it and own it.
52. Too many people overvalue what they are not and undervalue what they are.
— Malcolm Forbes
53. Don’t lower your standards for anyone or anything. Self respect is everything.
54. Compliment people. Magnify their strengths, not their weaknesses.
55. Believe in your flyness, conquer your shyness.
— Kanye West
56. What matters most is how you see yourself.
57. To love oneself is the beginning of a life-long romance.
— Oscar Wilde
58. Don’t worry too much about people who don’t worry about you.
59. Never apologize for having high standards. People who really want to be in your life will rise up to meet them.
60. People will stare. Make it worth their while.
— Harry Winston
61. Never dissatisfy yourself to satisfy others.
62. “Life is not easy for any of us. But what of that? We must have perseverance and above all confidence in ourselves. We must believe that we are gifted for something and that this thing must be attained.”
63. Why worry? If you’ve done the very best you can, worrying won’t make it any better.
— Walt Disney
64. “Persons of high self esteem are not driven to make themselves superior to others; they do not seek to prove their value by measuring themselves against a comparative standard. Their joy is being who they are, not in being better than someone else.”
– Nathaniel Branden
65. “Whether you come from a council estate or a country estate, your success will be determined by your own confidence and fortitude.” —Michelle Obama
66. “You have no control over other people’s taste, so focus on staying true to your own.”
— Tim Gunn
67. “When you have confidence, you can have a lot of fun. And when you have fun, you can do
68. Speak in such a way that others love to listen to you. Listen in such a way that otherslove to speak to you.
69. “Confidence is a habit that can be developed by acting as if you already had the confidence you desire to have.”
– Brian Tracy
70. “Talk to yourself like you would to someone you love.”
– Brene Brown
71. One important key to success is self-confidence. An important key to self-confidence is preparation.
– Arthur Robert Ashe
72. Do what you feel in your heart to be right, for you’ll be criticized anyway. You’ll be damned if you do, and damned if you don’t.
— Eleanor Roosevelt
73. “Always be yourself and have faith in yourself. Do not go out and look for a successful
personality and try to duplicate it.”
-Bruce Lee ( Read more Bruce Lee Quotes )
74. Be confident. Too many days are wasted comparing ourselves to others and wishing to be something we aren’t. Everybody has their own strengths and weaknesses, and it is only when you accept everything you are — and aren’t — that you will truly succeed.
75. “I had to grow to love my body. I did not have a good self-image at first. Finally it occurred to me, I’m either going to love me or hate me. And I chose to love myself. Then everything kind of sprung from there. Things that I thought weren’t attractive became sexy. Confidence makes you sexy.”
– Queen Latifah
76. Shyness has a strange element of narcissism, a belief that how we look, how we perform,
is truly important to other people. ”
– Andre Dubus
77. If you accept the expectations of others, especially negative ones, then you never will change the outcome.
— Michael Jordan
78. You will never find the best when you are always looking for the worst.
— Jeffrey Benjamin
79. “You wouldn’t worry so much about what others think of you if you realized how seldom they do.”
80. I cheated on my fears, broke up with my doubts, got engaged to my faith, and now I’m marrying my dreams.
81. Never chase anyone. A person who appreciates you will walk with you.
82. True confidence leaves no room for jealousy. When you know you’re great, you have no need
83. When you know yourself, you are empowered. When you accept yourself, you are invincible.
— Tina Lifford
84. You are ambitious, which, within reasonable bounds, does good rather than harm.
— Abraham Lincoln
85. Believe you can and you’re halfway there.
86. Men are attracted to confidence more than boobs, faces, or asses. There’s nothing more sexy than a woman who knows what she wants and refuses to care what people think.
87. Bottom line: If you love yourself, it will all work out.
— Britney Spears
88. “The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are.” -Joseph Campbell
89. Believe in yourself, and the rest will fall into place. Have faith in your own abilities, work hard, and there is nothing you cannot accomplish.
90. Self-esteem is the real magic wand that can form a child’s future. A child’s self-esteem affects every area of her existence, from friends she chooses, to how well she does academically in school, to what kind of job she gets, to even the person she chooses to marry.
– STEPHANIE MARTSON
91. “You were not born a winner, and you were not born a loser. You are what you make
– Lou Holtz
92. “Until you make peace with who you are, you’ll never be content with what you have.”
– Doris Mortman
93. “Why fit in when you were born to stand out?” – Dr. Suess
94. The family is both the fundamental unit of society as well as the root of culture. It …is a perpetual source of encouragement, advocacy, assurance, and emotional refueling that empowers a child to venture with confidence into the greater world and to become all that he can be.
– MARIANNE E. NEIFERT, Dr. Mom’s Parenting Guide
95. “Self-trust is the first secret of success.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
96. “I was always looking outside myself for strength and confidence but it comes from
within. It is there all the time.”
– Anna Freud
97. Surround yourself with the dreamers and the doers, the believers, and thinkers, but most of all, surround yourself with those who see greatness within you, even when you don’t see it in yourself.
98. “Self-confidence is the first requisite to great undertakings.”
– Samuel Johnson
99. “The way you treat yourself sets the standard for others.”
– Sonya Friedman
100. “We are each gifted in a unique and important way. It is our privilege and our adventure
to discover our own special light.”
101. “Laugh at yourself, but don’t ever aim your doubt at yourself. Be bold. When you embark
for strange places, don’t leave any of yourself safely on shore. Have the nerve to go
into unexplored territory.”
– Alan Alda
102. It is best to act with confidence, no matter how little right you have to it.
– Lillian Hellman
103. “No one is perfect – that’s why pencils have erasers.”
– Wolfgang Riebe
104. “Never waste a minute thinking of anyone you don’t like.”
105. “We all can dance when we find music we love.”
– Giles Andreae
106. “If you really put a small value upon yourself, rest assured that the world will not raise your price.”
107. “Love is the great miracle cure. Loving ourselves works miracles in our lives.”
– Louise L. Hay.
108. The better you feel about yourself, the less you feel the need to show off.
– Robert Hand
109. Almost everyone is overconfident, except the people who are depressed, and they tend to
– Joseph T. Hallinan
110. “To trust one’s mind and to know that one is worthy of happiness is the essence of self-esteem.”
– Nathaniel Branden
111. To succeed in life, you need two things: ignorance and confidence.
– Mark Twain
112. Trust yourself. You know more than you think you do.
– Benjamin Spock
113. Don’t compare yourself to others. Compare yourself to the person you were yesterday.
114. “Self worth cannot be verified by others. You are worthy because you say it is so. If you depend on others for your value it is other-worth.”
– Wayne Dyer
115. When something bad happens you have three choices: you can either let it define you, let it destroy you, or let it strengthen you.
116. “We have to learn to be our own best friends because we fall too easily into the trap of being our own worst enemies.” – Roderick Thorp
117. I used to walk into a room full of people and wonder if they liked me. Now I look around
and wonder if I like them.
118. A smile is the best make up any girl can wear.
119. “A strong woman builds her own world. She is one who is wise enough to know that it will attract the man she will gladly share it with.”
― Ellen J. Barrier
120. “If you live for people’s acceptance, you’ll die from their rejection.”
Back to www.bmabh.com Homepage