Below are some funny quotes about family to make you laugh : )
1. “Families are like fudge – mostly sweet, with a few nuts.”
― Les Dawson
2. “My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was sixty. She’s ninety-seven now, and we don’t know where the heck she is.”
― Ellen DeGeneres
3. This is the reason why mothers are more devoted to their children than fathers: it is that they suffer more in giving them birth and are more certain that they are their own.
4. Every mother hopes that her daughter will marry a better man than she did, and is convinced that her son will never find a wife as good as his father did.
– Martin Andersen-Nexö
5. A family is a unit composed not only of children but of men, women, an occasional animal, and the common cold.
– Ogden Nash
6. The place of the father in the modern suburban family is a very small one, particularly if he plays golf.
– Bertrand Russell
7. One of life’s greatest mysteries is how the boy who wasn’t good enough to marry your daughter can be the father of the smartest grandchild in the world.
8. The advantage of growing up with siblings is that you become very good at fractions.
– Robert Brault
9. The great advantage of living in a large family is that early lesson of life’s essential unfairness.
– Nancy Mitford
10. The reason grandparents and grandchildren get along so well is that they have a common enemy.
– Sam Levenson
11. “A family reunion is an effective form of birth control.” -Heinlein
12. If you don’t believe in ghosts, you’ve never been to a family reunion. – Ashleigh Brilliant
13. Life was a lot simpler when what we honored was father and mother rather than all major credit cards.
– Robert Orben
14. If you ever start feeling like you have the goofiest, craziest, most dysfunctional family in the world, all you have to do is go to a state fair. Because five minutes at the fair, you’ll be going, ‘you know, we’re alright. We are dang near royalty. -Jeff Foxworthy
15. The greatest thing in family life is to take a hint when a hint is intended- and not to take a hint when a hint is not intended. -Robert Frost
16. Some family trees bear an enormous crop of nuts. -Wayne H.
17. The doctor asked me if anyone in my family suffered from insanity. I replied, no we all seem to enjoy it. – Unknown
18. If at first you don’t succeed, do it like your mother told you. – Unknown
19. Never judge someone by their relatives. – Charles Martin
20. I know family comes first, but shouldn’t that mean after breakfast?
Growing Up Quotes