Good morning quotes are great to make you feel special and motivated in the morning. There’s nothing better than getting a sweet good morning quote or text message from that special someone in your life. Whether it’s a sweet sentiment, a cute quip about the week, or a beautiful inspirational quote to add a little spring to your step, a text message is one of the best ways to say good morning if you’re in a situation where an in person greeting isn’t an option. To help you start everyone’s day out right, we’ve collected a ton of fantastic, inspirational, and funny good morning quotes for your morning text message needs.
20 Inspirational Good Morning Quotes and Text Messages
Good morning quotes don’t have to be limited to your boyfriend or girlfriend. Here are some famous and not so famous motivational good morning quotes to help your favorite friends and family members start the day on the right foot.
1. Every morning you have two choices: continue to sleep with your dreams, or wake up and chase them.
2. Every morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most.
Buddha has been looked to for centuries as a source of wisdom and inspiration. Don’t linger on the past or spend too much time looking toward the future. Focus on what you need to do today, and you won’t be overwhelmed by the events of today. ( More Buddha Quotes on Life, Love and Peace)
3. Let your soul expand, let your heart reach out to others in loving and generous warmth, and great and lasting will be your joy and all prosperity will come to you.
– James Allen
Happiness and kindness should make up the foundation of your day. If you build your day on these things, you will find that the rest of your day is easier to manage.
4. When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive – to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.
– Marcus Aurelius
Don’t look at the day with dread. Instead, be thankful that you have another day to work toward your dreams. There are many who don’t have the privilege of seeing another sunrise, so you should be grateful for it.
5. The best thing about waking up is knowing you have another cup of coffee to enjoy.
6. IF you want your dreams to come true, the first thing to do is wake up.
– J.M. Power
Don’t sit around wishing for something to happen. Instead, get out of bed and work hard to make your dreams a reality. Good things don’t come to those who wait; they come to those who work their butts off to make them happen.
7. Every morning is a chance at a new day.
This simple sentiment is important. You have a new opportunity every day to make something new of yourself. Don’t squander it.
8. Be willing to be a beginner every single morning.
– Meister Eckhart
No one is an expert when it comes to life. Don’t wake up expecting to be, you may end up being disappointed.
9. A day without laughter is a day wasted.
– Charles Chaplin
Smile and laugh every single day. Not only will you may your day better, you might make someone else’s day better too.
10. The only difference between a good day and a bad day is your attitude.
– Dennis S. Brown
This quote really speaks for itself. You’re entire day can be shaped by the side of the bed you wake up on.
11. Be in love with your life. Every minute of it.
– Jack Kerouac
Loving life can be hard, because life itself is hard. Don’t let that discourage you from loving it.
12. This is not just another day; this is yet another chance to make your dreams come true.
13. A great attitude is like a perfect cup of coffee – don’t start your day without it.
14. Good morning – This is not just a greeting. It signifies a hope that the beautiful morning will bring a smile on your face and happiness in your life.”
15. Stop searching for inspirational quotes and motivational messages. All you need to remember when you wake up is what would happen if all your dreams don’t come true.
16. Today’s forecast for all my friends: If you are reading this message, nothing can stop you from having an incredible day.
17. Don’t wake up with the regret of what you couldn’t accomplish yesterday. Wake up while thinking about what you will be able to achieve today.
18. Opportunities are like sunrises. If you wait too long, you miss them.
– William Arthur Ward
Don’t miss your sunrises. They say opportunity knocks, but in reality it tends to tap lightly on the door and walk away if you aren’t there to catch it.
19. There was never a night or a problem that could defeat sunrise or hope.
– Bernard Williams
You never go into a night thinking that the sun isn’t going to rise tomorrow, so you shouldn’t look a problem without the hope that can solve it.
20. Lose an hour in the morning, you will spend all day looking for it.
– Richard Whately
Don’t linger in bed because you want to avoid your responsibilities. Instead, rise and greet the day. You’ll find that your whole outlook on the day will be better.
20 Good Morning Quotes for Her – Good Morning Love Quotes for Your Girlfriend or Wife
There is nothing better than getting a sweet, cute and romantic good morning love quotes to start the day. These quotes are specifically written to be sent by those of you with a girlfriend or wife. If you’re looking for quotes for a boyfriend or husband, scroll down, we haven’t forgotten about you.
21. I can conquer the world with one hand as long as you’re holding the other. Good morning, my love!
22. I am as wrapped up in her as a vine that clings to the tree seeking for sustenance. She’s tied me to her for eternity. She’s my home. She’s my reason for being. To win and hold her heart is my only purpose.
– Colleen Houck
This sweetly eloquent quote is the perfect way to tell the lovely lady in your life how you think of her when you first wake up, though it may be a little lengthy for a text message.
23. I love you to the moon and back. Good morning ,beautiful !
24. I loved her, not for the way she danced with my angels but for the way the sound of her name could silence my demons.
– Christopher Poindexter
Tell her how special she is to you with this romantic quote from Christopher Poindexter. It’s a beautiful sentiment that is easy to relate to.
25. When I follow my heart, it leads me to you.
26. They told me that to make her fall in love, I had to make her laugh. But every time she laughs, I’m the one who falls in love.”
Laughter is the best medicine, or so the old saying goes. You need a little bit of laughter in every part of your life.
27. You have this incredible way of making my heart happy. Good morning, My love!
28. In the end there doesn’t have to be anyone who understands you. There just have to be someone who wants to.
– Robert Brault
Don’t waste your time looking for someone that steps into your relationship already understanding you Instead, all you need is someone who wants to spend the time and effort to learn how to understand you.
29. Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back. I love you, Good Morning.
30. If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever.
– Alfred Lord Tennyson
Alfred Lord Tennyson has always had a gift for eloquent words, but this delightful little sentiment is the perfect good morning quotes for her to let your special someone know how you feel about them.
31. When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew.
– William Shakespeare
You can never go wrong with a quote from Shakespeare. While there may be some more romantic quotes in his sonnets or plays, this simple phrase is perfect for an early morning text message.
32. I could start fires with what I feel for you.
– David Ramirez
Sometimes song lyrics are the best away to tell someone how you feel. This song, by singer/songwriter David Ramirez, is about the heat and passion of love. It’s also short and sweet enough to fit in your good morning text message.
33. I want to be your favorite hello and your hardest goodbye.Good Morning
34. It’s by your side I make my home.
– Dave Matthews
Finding someone that you feel at home with is a rare and fantastic thing. Enjoy it, when you find it, and seek for it if you haven’t found it yet.
35. Sitting next to you doing absolutely nothing means absolutely everything to me.
36. If I know what love is, it is because of you.
– Hermann Hess
Love means something different to everyone. If you know what love is because of your beloved, then you should tell them!
37. In you, I’ve found the love of my life and my closest, truest friend.
38. A morning text does not simply mean ‘Good Morning.’ Rather, it comes with the silent loving message, ‘I think of you when I wake up.’”
39. Waking up every morning knowing that you are mine lights up my world brighter than the sun could ever be.
40. I want every morning of mine to begin with seeing you smile, because you look so beautiful when you do.”
Steve Holy – Good Morning Beautiful
20 Good Morning Texts for Her
Quotes are great, but they can be a little lengthy for the 160 character restriction that comes with most text messages. Here are a few short and sweet good morning texts for your girlfriend or wife to bring a smile to their face.
41. Being in love with you is what makes like worth getting up for. Good Morning my Love!
42. Alert! Alert! The most beautiful woman in the world is now wide awake! Good morning, My love!
43. Thinking about you only takes a second each morning, but it brings a smile to my face that lasts the entire day. Good morning, My sweetheart!
44. You’re awake and coffee is just starting to brew. The only thing left is a good morning from me to start your day right. I love you. Good morning.
45. May this message bring a smile to your face, and may you meet only happiness during the day. Good morning, My gorgeous !
46. Life is a book and each morning begins a new page. The first words on this page should be: Good morning, beautiful!
47. In you, all of my sweetest dreams have come to life. Good morning, My cutie pie!”
48 And you, my dear, are too intense a power to be reduced by something as small and insignificant as the lack of a good morning text.
49. Just wanted to say good morning to the one person that means the world to me.
50. I love the sunrise because each morning, it’s a reminder that I have another day to spend with the woman of my dreams.
51. Every day in my life is perfect because it starts with wishing you a good morning.
52. You’re the reason I can be happy even when I’m sad, and smile even when I cry.
53. Every morning I wake up to realize that I’m dating the princess from my fairy tale.
54. I must be the luckiest guy alive because every day I meet the girl who I saw in my dreams the night before. Good morning, Love of my Life!
55. If you were the ocean, I would be the beach so no matter where you go, you will always come back to my arms every day.
56. I don’t care whether the sun rises or not, my morning only starts after I text the girl I love a lot. Good Morning, Sweetheart!
57. There is only one remedy to cold, shivery mornings – warm hugs from you!
58. Your smile is the only inspiration I need, your voice the only motivation I need, and your love the only happiness. Good morning my love.
59. Like the sunshine in the morning, may this brighten your day and remind you that you’re thought of in a very warm way. Good morning baby.
60. You are my star on a dark night, you are my hope when all is bleak; if it wasn’t for you, I’d never be me!
Good Morning Quotes for Him – Good Morning Love Quotes for Your Boyfriend or Husband
Now we get to the quotes for those readers have the love of a boyfriend or husband in their life. Even the toughest man can appreciate a good morning quote in their text inbox. If you’re looking for a good morning text for your boyfriend or husband, read on!
61. I have a crush on your mind, I fell for your personality, and your looks are just a big bonus.
– Nicholas Sparks ( More love quotes by Nicholas Sparks the Notebook quotes )
Looks are always a bonus, but they’re not the most important thing in the world. Let him know that you fell in love with more than just his pretty face.
62. If you live to be 100, I want to live to be 100 minus one day so I never have to live without you.
– A. A. Milne
This delightful little sentiment comes from the author behind Winnie the Pooh, and is the perfect quote for a good morning message to your long-term love.
63. Come live in my heart, and pay no rent.
– Samuel Lover
Finding a home in someone’s heart is amazing. Even if you don’t feel like literally curling up inside their chest, the sentiment still rings true.
64. I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times, in life after life, in age after age, forever.
– Rabindranath Tagore
Love lasts forever, no matter what current divorce rates may imply. The idea that you can love the same person for more than one lifetime is a really delightful sentiment that everyone should yearn for.
65. I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I’m with you.
– Roy Croft
Learning who you are with someone is almost as important as learning who you are when you’re alone.
66. Yes, we are imperfect but true love will make everything perfect. There are few things in life that I care for beyond life, one of them is love and the other is you!
– Perry Jose
Life isn’t perfect, and we should never expect it to be. Instead, simply focus on love and on the people you love, and everything else will fall into place.
67. What I do and what I dream include thee, as the wine must taste of its own grapes.
– Elizabeth Browning
When you love someone, you tend to include them in every aspect of your life, just as a glass of fine wine includes the life of the grape from which it was made.
68. No matter what has happened. No matter what you’ve done. No matter what you will do. I will always love you, I swear it.
– C.J. Redwine
To find a love like this, so entirely heartfelt and consuming, is something that everyone should strive for, and should not stop looking until it is found.
69. Sometimes I can’t see myself when I’m with you. I can only just see you.
– Jodi Lynn Anderson
Don’t lose yourself completely, but being able to lose yourself temporarily in someone is an amazing experience.
70. I am catastrophically in love with you.
– Cassandra Clare
This short and sweet little quote really speaks for itself. There’s nothing we can really add to this.
71. I don’t care how hard being together is, nothing is worth than being apart.
– Josephine Angelini
Relationships are hard, and they always take work, but if it’s something that you’re willing to work for, then everything is better than being apart.
72. And I’ve realized that the Beatles got it wrong. Love isn’t all we need, love is all there is.
– Morgan Matson
Love is everything. It should be the first thing you think of in the morning, and the last thought that crosses your mind before you sleep at night.
73. No matter where I went, I always knew my way back to you. You are my compass star.
– Diana Peterfreund
Someone you feel at home with is a fantastic thing to find, especially if you can always find your way back to that home.
74. There is never a time or a place for true love. It happens accidently, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.
– Sarah Dessen
Don’t go through life expecting to find true love, because if you look for it, will become harder to find. Just live your life and true love will come to you in your own time.
75. She was ready to deny the existence of space and time rather than admit that love might not be eternal.
– Simone de Beauvior
This delightfully rich sentiment neatly wraps up the idea that eternal love is not only something that is possible, but something that should be strived and yearned and quested for.
76. Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.
– Albert Einstein
While he’s most well known for his theories on relativity, Albert Einstein is also known for a few good quotes on love. If he can kiss you without crashing the car, then he needs to spend some more time focusing on that kiss.
77. As he read, I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.
– John Green
John Green is great at single, heartfelt lines that express what it feels like to fall in love. By changing one or two words, this quote from The Fault in Our Stars would make a perfect good morning text.
78. When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different. You know that your name is safe in their mouth.
– Jess C. Scott
It sounds different when someone you love says your name. It’s like music that only you can hear.
79. Then I realize that it is. It’s him. Something about him makes me feel like I am about to fall. Or turn to liquid. Or burst into flames.” – Veronica Roth
It’s that feeling of falling in love for the first time, when you feel like every molecule in your body is going to vibrate out of existence. It’s amazing.
80. And in your smile, I see something more beautiful than the stars.
– Beth Revis
If you find someone who’s smile you’re happy to look at for the rest of your life, then you are richer than most.
20 Good Morning Texts for Him
While the quotes that we’ve collected are great, it’s hard to fit someone of them in a text message. If you’ve got one of those phones that doesn’t like to send long messages without losing half the text, we’ve got someone great good morning texts to send to your boyfriend or husband.
81. I hate waking up because then I can’t dream of you. Good morning, handsome!
82. I am sending you this message not just to say good morning but also to put a big smile on your face. Good morning, my love!
83. My day starts and ends with you, not the sun. I love you. Good morning.
84. I went to sleep smiling because I would dream of you, but the smile on my face right now is because you’re not actually a dream. You’re mine. Good morning baby.
85. You’re the one and only dream that came true. Good morning, My Love!
86. Loving you comes to me as naturally as the rain falling, the sun shining, and the flowers blooming. Good morning, have a great day!
87. You are the beat that makes my heart work, and the music that makes my laughter come alive. You are the tears that fill my eyes. Love, you are my entire world. Good morning,Have a nice day!
88. I know every day is going to be filled with joy with you by my side.Good Morning handsome!
89. It may be raining outside, but all I see is sunny skies thanks to you.
90. I can’t wait to see you today. I’ll be counting down the minutes! Good Morning, Love you!
91. If I were there, I’d wake you up with a big plate of eggs, bacon, and pancakes, plus a kiss from me! Good Morning, I miss you!
92. I think my pillow hates me because it knows I want to replace it with your shoulder. Good Morning, xoxo.
93. I love seeing the sun rise every morning because it means I get to spend another wonderful day with you. Good Morning handsome!
94. How is the most handsome man on earth doing this fine morning?
95. You have replaced my nightmares with dreams, my worries with happiness, and my fears with love. Good Morning.
96. I was working for something to keep me warm this morning, so I thought of you.Good Morning.
97. I can’t wait until the day I can wake up right next to you. Good Morning.
98. Wishing good morning to the person who is the reason why I feel like waking up every day.
99. Why does the morning have to start so soon? I need more time to dream about you! Good Morning handsome!
100. It’s only a good morning when I know I have you. I love you. Good morning.
Funny Good Morning Quotes
Below are some funny good morning quotes. Hopefully, these funny good morning quotes can help you get up in the morning with a smile on your face : )
101. Every morning I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I’m not there, I go to work.
– Robert Orben
102. No matter how good or bad your life is, wake up each morning and be thankful that you still have one.
103. I wake up every morning at nine and grab for the morning paper. Then I look at the obituary page. If my name is not on it, I get up.
– Benjamin Franklin
104. When I woke up this morning my girlfriend asked me, “Did you sleep good?” I said “No, I made a few mistakes.”
– Steven Wright
105. My mother had morning sickness after I was born.
– Rodney Dangerfield
106. In these times you have to be an optimist to open your eyes when you awake in the morning.
– Carl Sandburg
107. You feel a little older in the morning. By noon I feel about 55.
– Bob Dole
108. A good husband is never the first to go to sleep at night or the last to awake in the morning.
– Honore de Balzac
If you’re still looking for a good quote or text to send to your loved ones in the morning, check out some of our other pages that are filled with cute love quotes for him or her and happy weekend quotes. If you need something for the sunset, check out our good night quotes and messages. And remember, it’s not the words that are important, but the emotion that is behind them.