It is not just long distance friendship that are difficult; it is equally problematic to maintain it. Life often takes us in different directions, which means that we have to live apart from our loved ones and closest friends.
It becomes very difficult to deal with the distance once you have been separated from someone you care. Distance can put a strain on your relationship and it is something you don’t want to happen.
It is downright painful to know that your loved ones are thousands of miles away from you, but there are a number of ways through which you can keep the friendship flourishing, one good method is to share some lovely Long Distance Friendship Quotes with your friend ,and tell him or her how important is your friendship means to you.
40 Long Distance Friendship Quotes
1. It only takes a bit of creativity to stay closer than ever for a long distance friendship.
2. “Promise me you’ll never forget me because if I thought you would I’d never leave.”
– Winnie the Pooh
3. True friends stay with you no matter the distance or time that separates you from them.
– Lance Reynald
4. “Remember, the greatest gift is not found in a store nor under a tree, but in the hearts of true friends.” – Cindy Lew
5. The road to a friend’s house is never too long!
– Danish Proverb
6. There is magic in long- distance friendships. They let you relate to other human beings in a way that goes beyond being physically together and is often more profound.”
– Diana Cortes
7. No distance of place or lapse of time can lessen the friendship of those who are thoroughly persuaded of each other’s worth.
– Robert Southey
8. “ I don’t miss you and you alone – I miss you and me together.”
9. “If there ever comes a day when we can’t be together keep me in your heart, I’ll stay there forever” – Winnie the Pooh
10.Distance never separates two hearts that really care, for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there. But whenever I start feeling sad, because I miss you, I remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss.
11. The scariest thing about distance is that you don’t know whether they’ll miss you or forget you.
– Nicholas Sparks
12. Even if you are far away, you are always close to my heart. It’s good that we are far away because we learn the patient to wait for each other.
13. I’ve learned that true friendship continues to grow, even over the longest distance.
14. Silences make the real conversations between friends. Not the saying but the never needing to say is what counts.
– Margaret Lee Runbeck
15. “ Can miles truly separate you from friends? If you want to be with someone you love, aren’t you already there?”
– Richard Bach
16. “A friend is one of the nicest things you can have, and one of the best things you can be.”
– Douglas Pagels
17. “I wish that you were here or that I were there, or that we were together anywhere.”
18. Nothing makes the earth seem so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes.
– Henry David Thoreau
19. “Long distance relationships are like wind to a fire; it puts out the small ones, but inflames the big ones.”
20. “ Distance means so little when someone means so much..”
21. “A friend who is far away is sometimes much nearer than one who is at hand.
22. Is not the mountain far more awe-inspiring and more clearly visible to one passing through the valley than to those who inhabit the mountain?”
– Khalil Gibran
23. “Wishing to be friends is quick work, but friendship is a slow-ripening fruit.” – Aristotle
24. “Can miles truly separate you from friends…. If you want to be with someone you love, aren’t you already there?”
– Richard Bach
25. “What the heart has once owned and had, it shall never lose.”
– Henry Ward Beecher
26. “There is no distance too far between friends, for friendship gives wings to the heart.”
27. “Though miles may lie between us, we’re never far apart, for friendship
doesn’t count the miles, it’s measured by the heart.”
28. “I hope we’ll be friends forever, together we’ll always be. I don’t think you understand just how much you mean to me. And one day when we part our ways, we’ll think back to the past and think about how happy we are ’cause our friendship will always last.”
– Bridget Davis
30. “Don’t be dismayed by good-byes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again. And meeting again, after moments or lifetimes, is certain for those who are friends.”
– Richard Bach
31. “We all lose friends…we lose them in death, to distance and over time. But even though they may be lost, hope is not. The key is to keep them in your heart, and when the time is right, you can pick up the friendship right where you left off. Even the lost find their way home when you leave the light on.”
– Amy Marie Walz
32. I can’t imagine not having my best friend in my life.
33. Best Friends forever, never apart, maybe in distance but never at heart.
34. “ I don’t cry because we’ve been separated by distance, and for a matter of years. Why? Because for as long as we share the same sky and breathe the same air, we’re still together.”
– Donna Lynn Hope
35. “ No matter how far you manage to go, distance will never be able to erase those beautiful memories. There is so much goodness that we shared together.”
– Lucy Aims
36. Sometimes, the people who are thousands of miles away from you, can make you feel better than people right beside you.
37. “ I have made new friends and have many new people that I know. But hey, you will always be a special part of my heart because no one has been able to replace the space you left in it.”
– Stephen Lob
38. I just need you here.
39. “ Odd how much it hurts when a friend moves away – and leaves behind only
– Pam Brown
40. “My long distance friends are people I consider to be among my nearest and dearest, among those closest to my heart. They are friendships that are a bit unconventional in that they are based on reading the others innermost thoughts and emotions that a lot of us don’t discuss in every day conversations. They are friendships that take more effort to maintain because often they span several states and sometimes other countries, the phone conversations and skype dates sometimes have to be planned days in advance and always leave me feeling a bit happer, my heart a little bit lighter.
Even though I may not share every day moments like spontaneous coffee dates or marathon sessions of Rock Band, I share a different part of myself with my long distance friends. All of my friends hold a special place in my heart, but I’m realizing how important my long distance friends have become as premanent fixtures in my life. I wouldn’t have it any other way.”
– Mandy from knowingthedifference.com