Nowadays if you take a look on social network pages, on people’s walls, or even out in public, you’ll see that romantic quotes are now more popular than ever before. You have romantic quotes wall stickers, quotes copied and pasted online, quotes which everyday individuals have come up with by themselves, and then of course you have famous and well known quotes too. We all deserve to have a little romance in our lives and sometimes all it takes is finding the right quotes that really speak volumes to show us that. For anybody out there craving a little more romance, take a look at these romantic quotes for him and romantic quotes for her and see if they inspire you to step up your romance game.
Romantic Quotes For Him And Her
1. “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” ― Dr. Seuss
This touching quote from Dr Seuss talks about how being in love with the partner of your dreams is literally like a dream come true.
2. “Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze.” ― Elinor Glyn
Romance and being in love have the power to make anything better, which is why we should embrace it.
3. “If I had a flower for every time I thought of you … I could walk through my garden forever.” ― Alfred Tennyson
This quote talks about how when we’re in love, we constantly think of our partners meaning that they’re always on our minds.
4. “Love is like the wind, you can’t see it but you can feel it.” ― Nicholas Sparks, A Walk To Remember
When in love, you feel its true power upon you, and even though not visible, it still makes its presence known on a daily basis.
5. “Two people in love, alone, isolated from the world, that’s beautiful.” ― Milan Kundera
This quote talks about how being in love with your partner is all you will ever truly need to be happy in life.
6. The most romantic thing is growing old with you.
7. I still fall for you every day.
Image originally posted on quotesaboutmarriage.com
8. And when her lips met mine, I knew that I could live to be a hundred and visit every country in the world, but nothing would ever compare to that single moment when I first kissed the girl of my dreams and knew that my love would last forever.
– Nicholas Sparks, Dear John
9. “One day you will kiss a man you can’t breathe without and find that breath is of little consequence.” ― Karen Marie Moning, Bloodfever
10. “And in her smile I see something more beautiful than the stars.”
–Across the Universe by Beth Revis
11. I just can’t get you off my mind, and why would I even try?
12. I saw that you were perfect and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.
– Angelita Lim
13. I didn’t plan it, but you’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me.
14. I think our love can do anything we want it to.- the notebook
15. You are my world.
16. As long as we’re under the same moon, I’ll feel close to you.
17. “There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.” ― Sarah Dessen, The Truth About Forever
18. You make my heart smile.
19. “I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close.” ― Pablo Neruda, 100 Love Sonnets
20. Every night, I think of you before bed with the hopes of having you in my dreams.
21. “Promise me you’ll never forget me because if I thought you would, I’d never leave.” ― A.A. Milne
22. “For the two of us, home isn’t a place. It is a person. And we are finally home.” ― Stephanie Perkins, Anna And The French Kiss
23. “They say when you are missing someone that they are probably feeling the same, but I don’t think it’s possible for you to miss me as much as I’m missing you right now.” ― Edna St. Vincent Millay
24. Every love story is beautiful, but ours is my favorite.
25. “Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze.” ― Elinor Glyn
26. “In your light, I learn how to love. In your beauty, how to make poems. You dance inside my chest where no one sees you, but sometimes I do, and that sight becomes this art.” ― Rumi
27. In you, I’ve found the love of my life and my closest, truest friend.
28. “So it’s not gonna be easy. It’s going to be really hard; we’re gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me … every day.” ― Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook
29. I still get butterflies even though I’ve seen you a hundred times.
30. “Lost love is still love. It takes a different form, that’s all. You can’t see their smile or bring them food or tousle their hair or move them around a dance floor. But when those senses weaken another heightens. Memory. Memory becomes your partner. You nurture it. You hold it. You dance with it.” ― Mitch Albom
31. “One word
Frees us of all the weight and pain of life:
That word is love.”
32. I didn’t chose this life. I chose HIM. The life was just part of the deal.
33. One day, I caught myself smiling for no reason, then I realized I was thinking of you.
34. “Anyone who falls in love is searching for the missing pieces of themselves. So anyone who’s in love gets sad when they think of their lover. It’s like stepping back inside a room you have fond memories of, one you haven’t seen in a long time.” ― Haruki Murakami
35. “To love at all is to be vulnerable. Love anything and your heart will be wrung and possibly broken. If you want to make sure of keeping it intact you must give it to no one, not even an animal. Wrap it carefully round with hobbies and little luxuries; avoid all entanglements. Lock it up safe in the casket or coffin of your selfishness. But in that casket, safe, dark, motionless, airless, it will change. It will not be broken; it will become unbreakable, impenetrable, irredeemable. To love is to be vulnerable.” ― C.S. Lewis, The Four Loves
36. I keep myself busy with things to do but everytime I pause, I still think of you.
37. “Love is like the wind, you can’t see it but you can feel it.” ― Nicholas Sparks, A Walk To Remember
38. “If I had a flower for every time I thought of you … I could walk through my garden forever.” ― Alfred Tennyson
39. I love you more today than yesterday, but not as much as tomorrow.
40. “Every heart sings a song, incomplete, until another heart whispers back. Those who wish to sing always find a song. At the touch of a lover, everyone becomes a poet.” ― Plato
41. “Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.” ― Albert Einstein
42. “You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.” ― Oscar Wilde
43. You make me complete. I love you so much, I didn’t know what love meant until I met you.
44. I really want you to really want me.
45. “If all else perished and he remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger.” ― Emily Brontë, Wuthering Heights
46. “We loved with a love that was more than love.” ― Edgar Allan Poe
47. “Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind,
And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.”
― William Shakespeare, A Midsummer Night’s Dream
48. There is no difference between a wise man and a fool when they fall in love.
49. “As he read, I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.” ― John Green, The Fault In Our Stars
50. “Deep in the meadow, hidden far away
A cloak of leaves, a moonbeam ray
Forget your woes and let your troubles lay
And when it’s morning again, they’ll wash away
Here it’s safe, here it’s warm
Here the daisies guard you from every harm
Here your dreams are sweet and tomorrow brings them true
Here is the place where I love you.” ― Suzanne Collins, The Hunger Games
51. “So, I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.” ― Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist
52. If I had my life to live over again, next time, I would find you sooner so that I could love you longer.
53. “There are two basic motivating forces: fear and love. When we are afraid, we pull back from life. When we are in love, we open to all that life has to offer with passion, excitement and acceptance. We need to learn to love ourselves first, in all our glory and our imperfections. If we cannot love ourselves, we cannot fully open to our ability to love others or our potential to create. Evolution and all hopes for a better world rest in the fearlessness and open-hearted vision of people who embrace life.” ― John Lennon
54. “Two people in love, alone, isolated from the world, that’s beautiful.” ― Milan Kundera
Sweetheart… You make my life beautiful! I love you!
55. “Once upon a time there was a boy who loved a girl and her laughter was a question he wanted to spend his whole life answering.” ― Nicole Krauss, The History Of Love
56. You are the girl all my love quotes are all about.
57. “To love. To be loved. To never forget your own insignificance. To never get used to the unspeakable violence and the vulgar disparity of life around you. To seek joy in the saddest places. To pursue beauty to its lair. To never simplify what is complicated or complicate what is simple. To respect strength, never power. Above all, to watch. To try and understand. To never look away. And never, never to forget.” ― Arundhati Roy, The Cost Of Living
58. You’re the type of boy I’d make a sandwich for.
59. Every moment spent with you is like a beautiful dream come true…
60. “In vain have I struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you.” ― Jane Austen, Pride And Prejudice
61. “A soulmate’s purpose is to shake you up, tear apart your ego a little bit, show you your obstacles and addictions, break your heart open so new light can get in, make you so desperate and out of control that you have to transform your life, then introduce you to your spiritual master …” ― Elizabeth Gilbert, Eat, Pray, Love
62. “The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space.” ― Marilyn Monroe
63. You are my sun, my moon, and my stars.
64. “When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different. You know that your name is safe in their mouth.” ― Jess C. Scott, The Intern
65. I have a crush on your mind, I fell for your personality, and your looks are just a big bonus – The Notebook
66. When you truly love someone… you give everything you can and never expect a return.
67. “Only once in your life, I truly believe, you find someone who can completely turn your world around. You tell them things that you’ve never shared with another soul and they absorb everything you say and actually want to hear more. You share hopes for the future, dreams that will never come true, goals that were never achieved and the many disappointments life has thrown at you. The things that seem insignificant to most people such as a note, song or walk become invaluable treasures kept safe in your heart to cherish forever. Memories of your childhood come back and are so clear and vivid it’s like being young again. Colors seem brighter and more brilliant. Laughter seems part of daily life where before it was infrequent or didn’t exist at all. Simple things bring them to mind like a pale blue sky, gentle wind or even a storm cloud on the horizon. You open your heart knowing that there’s a chance it may be broken one day and in opening your heart, you experience a love and joy that you never dreamed possible.” ― Bob Marley
68. In the middle of life, love enters and makes it a fairy tale
69. “Remember to hold hands and cherish the moment for someday that person might not be there again. Give time to love, give time to speak! And give time to share the precious thoughts in your mind.” ― Bob Moorehead
70. But soft; what light through yonder window breaks? It is my lady! O, it is my love. O that she knew she were.”-Romeo and Juliet
71. Being in love with you makes every morning worth getting up for.
72. “Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars, points of light and reason. And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn’t see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason, for anything.” ― Stephenie Meyer, New Moon
73. “It isn’t possible to love and part. You will wish that it was. You can transmute love, ignore it, muddle it, but you can never pull it out of you. I know by experience that the poets are right: love is eternal.” ― E.M. Forster, A Room With A View
74. I am permanently in love with you, always and forever.
75. That feeling you get when you see his name appear on your phone.
76. “If you gave someone your heart and they died, did they take it with them? Did you spend the rest of forever with a hole inside you that couldn’t be filled?” ― Jodi Picoult, Nineteen Minutes
77. You make my dopamine levels go silly.
78. “You can talk with someone for years, everyday, and still, it won’t mean as much as what you can have when you sit in front of someone, not saying a word, yet you feel that person with your heart, you feel like you have known the person for forever … connections are made with the heart, not the tongue.” ― C. JoyBell C.
79. You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear. – Oscar Wilde
80. A true love never ends.
81. When I close my eyes I see you; When I open my eyes I miss you.
82. Missing someone is your heart’s way of reminding you that you love them.
83. A real man chooses to honor, love, respect, adore and be faithful to one woman.
84. “It was love at first sight, at last sight, at ever and ever sight.” ― Vladimir Nabokov, Lolita
85. Thinking of you keeps me awake, dreaming of you keeps me asleep, being with you keeps me alive.
86. “You are the one girl that made me risk eveything for a future worth having.” ― Simone Elkeles, Perfect Chemistry
87. “Finding someone you love and who loves you back is a wonderful, wonderful feeling. But finding a true soul mate is an even better feeling. A soul mate is someone who understands you like no other, loves you like no other, will be there for you forever, no matter what. They say that nothing lasts forever, but I am a firm believer in the fact that for some, love lives on even after we’re gone.” ― Cecelia Ahern, P.S. I Love You
88. The best feeling is when you look at him and he’s already staring.
89. “Love is a decision; it is a judgment; it is a promise. If love were only a feeling, there would be no basis for the promise to love each other forever. A feeling comes and it may go. How can I judge that it will stay forever, when my act does not involve judgment and decision.” ― Erich Fromm, The Art Of Loving
90. If I did anything right in my life, it was when I gave you my heart to you.
91. “I fell in love with her courage, her sincerity, and her flaming self respect. And it’s these things I’d believe in, even if the whole world indulged in wild suspicions that she wasn’t all she should be. I love her and it is the beginning of everything.” ― F. Scott Fitzgerald (on his wife Zelda)
92. “I loved you like a man loves a woman he never touches, only writes to, keeps little photographs of.” ― Charles Bukowski, Love Is A Dog From Hell
93. I am not the best, but I promise I will love you with all my heart.
94. You mean so much to me. Make sure you don’t forget that.
95. “Then I realize what it is. It’s him. Something about him makes me feel like I am about to fall. Or turn to liquid. Or burst into flames.”
― Veronica Roth, Divergent
96. I wasn’t planning on loving you, but I’m happy that I did.
97. I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all you’re yet to be.
98. “I need a hug. No no, I need your hug…”
99. “Love is a temporary madness, it erupts like volcanoes and then subsides. And when it subsides, you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots have so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part. Because this is what love is. Love is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, it is not the promulgation of promises of eternal passion, it is not the desire to mate every second minute of the day, it is not lying awake at night imagining that he is kissing every cranny of your body. No, don’t blush, I am telling you some truths. That is just being ‘in love’, which any fool can do. Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident.” ― Louis de Bernières, Captain Corelli’s Mandolin
100. Together is my favorite place to be.
101. “Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get—only with what you are expecting to give—which is everything.” ― Katharine Hepburn, Me: Stories Of My Life
102. I know you love me because you put up with me even when I’m moody.
103. I am passionately in love with her.
104. “I will love you always. When this red hair is white, I will still love you. When the smooth softness of youth is replaced by the delicate softness of age, I will still want to touch your skin. When your face is full of the lines of every smile you have ever smiled, of every surprise I have seen flash through your eyes, when every tear you have ever cried has left its mark upon your face,I will treasure you all the more, because I was there to see it all. I will share your life with you, Meredith, and I will love you until the last breath leaves your body or mine.” ― Laurell K. Hamilton, A Lick Of Frost
105. I fell in love with you because you loved me when I couldn’t love myself.
106. I am as wrapped up in her as a vine that clings to a tree seeking for sustenance. She’s tied me to her for eternity. She’s my home. She’s my reason for being. To win and hold her heart is my only purpose.
~ Colleen Houck
107. “She was ready to deny the existence of space and time rather than admit that love might not be eternal.” ― Simone de Beauvoir, The Mandarins
108. You have no idea how fast my heart beats when I see you!
And that brings to an end, our little romance-fest, so hopefully you’re now feeling a little inspired to go out, grab a bouquet of flowers, get the candles out, cook a beautiful candlelit dinner, and just generally become a suave and sophisticated romance maestro. These romantic quotes are designed not only to help couples, but to also inspire you to perhaps go out there, add a little romance, and try to win the partner of your dreams in the process. Romance isn’t governed by laws, there is no fool-proof way of being romantic, all that matters is that the recipient of your romantic gestures, appreciates your efforts. So go out, love one another, be kind, be romantic, and be nice.